Are you tired of throwing away all the packaging that comes with your online orders? Don’t let it go to waste! It’s time to get creative and find new ways to repurpose those old boxes, bags, and containers. In this article, we will explore unique and innovative ways to reuse old secondary packaging boxes and reduce waste. Not only will you be doing your part for the environment, but you’ll also be saving money and adding a personal touch to your home decor. So, let’s dive in and discover how you can unleash your creativity and turn ordinary packaging into extraordinary treasures. Join us on this journey to reduce waste and make the most out of what you already have!
How to reuse old tissue boxes? The best part about old tissue boxes is that they come with a precut hole, making your DIY crafts easy. Tissue boxes generally come in flat rectangular or tall square sizes, giving you immense possibility for reusing them. Tissue boxes can be reused as follows:
- Plastic bag or garbage bag dispensers – Simply fold the plastic bags and place them in the box. Garbage bags are pre-rolled, therefore simply put them inside the box and pull out the first bag to grab it easily.
- As a diaper dispenser – baby diapers can be placed into tissue boxes to keep the counter space looking neat and tidy while getting easy access to diapers when needed.
- As cutlery dispensers – Cut the holes of the tissue boxes to make them bigger, decorate the outer area, and reuse this tissue box as a cutlery dispenser during kids’ parties. Hint: even decorating the tissue box can become a fun activity for kids.
- Trash bins for your counter space – Keep your desk, workspace, or dressing area neat and tidy by reusing tissue boxes. They are great for designers to quickly discard small threads, artists or illustrators to throw pencil shavings, or for makeup artists to discard cotton balls or Q-tips. You can even spray paint and decorate it to match your room theme.
- Pen stands- Cubical tissue boxes can be reused as pen stands for your workspace at your home, office, in schools, or in college.
Cereal boxes are great to reuse as organizers around the house as their size is neither too large nor too small, perfect for storing and organizing household items. Cereal boxes can be spray painted and decorated to match your living spaces and give you an organized space with an aesthetic look without spending extra money. Cereal boxes can be reused as –
- Magazine holders – diagonally cut the box from top to ¾ bottom to create a container shape to store and easily grab your magazines, files, or folders. The diagonal cut
- Use as drawer dividers – Cut the cereal box and use the cut part as separators and create a drawer organizer to organize your nitty gritty items such as bobby pins, clips, and rubber bands.
- Create spools for embroidery floss – If you are tired of tangled embroidered threads, reuse old cereal boxes as spools for embroidery floss so you can get all your embroidered threads neatly in one place.
- Make creative projects for kids – such as making a doll house, DIY mini pocket notebooks, making a wall hanging décor etc.
Remember sky is the limit when it comes to repurposing cardboard box packaging such as cereal boxes or tissue boxes. With a little creativity and some basic craft supplies, you can turn a simple packaging box into something practical and beautiful. So, you are sure to rethink next time before throwing away a tissue or a cereal box.
Globe Print N Pack offers customized printing and packaging solutions for your products. From PET to Paperboard packaging for FMCG, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, garments, stationery to confectioneries and other industries, Globe Print N Pack provides end-to-end, high-quality printing and packaging solutions under one roof. Contact us today for your packaging needs.